Find Your Place in Tech | BrainStation Info Session
Tuesday, April 25th @ 6:00 PM
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
460 King Street West Enter through the glass doors on Spadina.
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $15 in workshop credits!
Interested in building your digital skills? You've come to the right place. Our goal is to empower you to stand out digitally, through workshops, bootcamps, events, and part-time/full-time courses. We invite you to join us on campus for a free info session, where you'll learn the following:
- Learn more about our upcoming part-time and full-time courses in Digital Marketing, Product Management, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, iOS Development, SEO/SEM & Analytics and Web Development
- Meet our BrainStation team and learn firsthand about the classroom experience
- Take a tour of 20,000 square foot campus right in the heart of Toronto
- Learn about career opportunities in tech and how you can empower yourself with the skills needed to stand out digitally
- Network with other prospective students and our Educators
- Snacks and refreshments will be on-site!
Note that our Summer 2017 courses kick off June 12th in Toronto. If you're unable to attend the info session but would like to speak to our Admissions Manager, you can send a note to [email protected] to book a tour or schedule a call.
Daniel Eidan is BrainStation Toronto's General Manager. He graduated from UofT with a degree in Computer Science and Mathematics where he studied and did research with professors such as Allan Borodin, Stephen Cook and Geoffry Hinton. Since then he has worked as a full stack and mobile developer on numerous projects. He moved from a Product Architect role into the General Management position to oversee more components of the BrainStation campus.
John is the Growth Manager at BrainStation and is involved with multiple areas of the business ranging from Marketing Strategy, Admissions, and Partnerships.