Find Your Place In Tech | BrainStation Info Session
Tuesday, April 25th @ 5:00 PM
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
1110 Hamilton St #410
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $15 in workshop credits!
Interested in building your digital skills? You've come to the right place. Our goal is to empower you to stand out digitally, through workshops, bootcamps, events, and part-time/full-time courses. We invite you to join us on campus for a free info session, where you'll learn the following:
- Learn more about our upcoming part-time and full-time courses in Digital Marketing, Product Management, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, SEO/SEM & Analytics and Web Development
- Meet our BrainStation team and learn firsthand about the classroom experience
- Take a tour of 6,000 square foot campus right in the heart of Yaletown
- Learn about career opportunities in tech and how you can empower yourself with the skills needed to stand out digitally
- Network with other prospective students and our Educators
Note that our Summer 2017 courses kick off June 12th in Vancouver. If you're unable to attend the info session but would like to speak to our Admissions Manager, you can send a note to [email protected] to book a tour or schedule a call.
Kyle is BrainStation Vancouver's General Manager. With over 10 years of startup industry experience, focused in growing online communities and ecommernce, he’s motivated by creating a collaborative and innovative space where lifelong learners can level up their digital skills.
Rachael is BrainStation Vancouver's Community Manager. After working in the health and wellness industry for 5 years, Rachael found her passion in marketing & community. Her favorite part of working within tech is being constantly inspired by Vancouver's thought leaders and entrepreneurs.
Richard is part of the Vancouver admissions team. After completing a Master’s degree in economics, Richard shifted his focus to business development and tech. His favourite part of working at BrainStation is constantly meeting industry leaders and connecting the thought leaders in Vancouver with our students.