Get acquainted with Sketch – the new tool by Bohemian Coding used for crafting digital interfaces. This workshop introduces you to the essential features of the program and the process of creating basic wireframes using shapes, layers, and artboards in Sketch. By learning the core capabilities of the program, this workshop is perfect for those who are well familiar with interface design as well as those who are just beginning their UI/UX career.
You Will Learn:
- Navigating the Workspace
- Creating Artboards
- Working with Layers
- Using Sketch Resources
- Basic Wireframe Design
- Creating a Navigation Bar
- Making Shapes and Text
- Editing Properties in Inspector Panel
- Creating a Reusable Symbol
- Exporting Artboards
Download a free trial or purchase sketch here!
* This workshop is intended for people who have never used Sketch before.
* Sketch is currently a Mac-only application.
* This workshop is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Want to attend this event? RSVP now to reserve your seat.Save your spot
What You'll Get
Insights from industry experts
Snacks & refreshments at our campus
Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals