User Interface Design Principles
Wednesday, September 06th @ 6:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
455 Granville Street
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $40 in workshop credits!
Experience learning UI Design at BrainStation with an introductory evening workshop.
Looking to skill-up with User Interface Design? BrainStation’s part-time UI Design course is an effective medium for achieving your digital goals because it is led by an industry expert, it’s hands-on, and you’re accountable to your Educator and peers. If UI Design is something you’re curious to dive deeper into, this 90 minute Intro To UI Design Workshop is an excellent precursor to the part-time course and offers a great taste of the BrainStation learning experience.
The workshop will provide you with the basic understanding of the UI Design process, as well as an overview of the essential skills of a UI Designer and the tools they use when designing digital interfaces. We’ll also discuss how UI Designers work independently and alongside technical teammates, and review examples of great UI and the design trends UI Designers are incorporating today.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn about User Interface Design as a discipline
- Learn how User Interface Design process fits in within the Product Development Lifecycle
- Gain insight into the tools and practices used by User Interface Designers
- Understand what makes good and bad user interfaces
- Learn about industry trends and best practices relating to UI design
Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Connect with our admissions coordinators, marketing team, community managers, founders and instructors