We're excited to be hosting #PersonalBrandYVR, a panel discussion with leading specialists from the industry's top companies and thought leaders.
Looking to turn your side-gig into a full-time role? Interested in diving into the world of freelance? Looking to build your online presence to help you stand out from other applicants and land that dream job?
Marketing yourself begins with developing your personal brand; how you tell your story, both online and offline, can open up new and exciting opportunities by showcasing who you are, what you excel at and why someone should want to work with you. The best part is we're surrounded by digital channels that give us the opportunity to share our narrative, all it takes is learning how to leverage each platform.
As we enter a new year, there's no better time to commit to building the skills and tools needed to set yourself apart; join expert panelists as they share insights on building your personal brand. You'll also get the opportunity to meet other members of the Vancouver Tech, Digital, and Creative community and build your personal network!
We recommend attendees to come early to network prior to the discussion. This month's panel is moderated by our lead Digital Marketing Educator, Conner Galway.
This month's panelists include the following Industry Experts:
What You'll Learn
- Defining your strengths and how to build a narrative around them
- Choosing the right channels to build your brand
- Best practices for marketing yourself online
- How building your personal brand can help you land a new gig
- How freelancers leverage personal brand to create business
What You'll Get
- All attendees will receive a resource guide highlighting panelists' insights to help you continue your journey to establish a killer personal brand!
- Light snacks and refreshments!
What to Expect
Want to expand your Digital Marketing expertise? Learn more about our upcoming course and request a syllabus.
*This event is non-refundable and non-transferable!
Want to attend this event? RSVP now to reserve your seat.Save your spot
What You'll Get
Insights from industry experts
Snacks & refreshments at our campus
Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals